Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It Begins

Conscience wrote:
On 2010-08-08 08:34:30 -0700, Hachiroku ãƒãƒãƒ*ク said:

On Sun, 08 Aug 2010 06:57:01 -0400, Cliff wrote:

Get this: Target, the retail giant, just became one of the very first
companies
to take advantage of the Supreme Court's Citizens United decision
allowing
unlimited corporate cash in elections.

Target has spent over $150,000 in the Minnesota Governor's race
backing state
Rep. Tom Emmer, a far-right Republican

Looks like I start shopping at Target.

Walmart should think about doing this too, since Walmart is hated by the
loony left.

Nice of this killfile fodder to provide a public service announcement.

Target, sure, but I still won't shop at Walmart.

I'm of the same mind, but lately I've been buying groceries at one of
those Wal-Mart neighborhood supermarkets. Prices are better, the shelves
stay stocked, they have the products I like, the produce is better.
Even the checkout seems better, except they don't have paper bags.
Oh, and they don't require loyalty cards, which is a deal-killer for me.
I still don't go in the regular Wal-Mart stores though

It Begins Wes[_5_] Metalworking 88 August 29th 10 11:40 PM
It Begins Wes[_5_] Metalworking 0 August 8th 10 11:55 PM
It Begins Don Foreman Metalworking 0 August 8th 10 06:09 PM
Armageddon Celebration begins tomorrow [email protected] Home Repair 23 August 26th 06 02:33 PM
XM Begins 5.1 Surround Broadcasts Asimov Electronics Repair 0 December 29th 05 03:11 PM