Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Its my bat and my ball and if you won't play nice like I want you to, I'm going to take them and go home.

Hawke wrote:

Leaders of democracies with a common interest of helping their
citizens prosper should band together and force trade restrictions
on countries that treat their workers like slaves. Our United
States market has been (and hopefully will remain) the biggest in
the world. There is no reason to impoverish our own workers just
because we can take advantage of some slave labor in China. It
boils down to how you feel about democracy, your fellow
countrymen, and slave labor.

Interestingly, just this afternoon I happened to hear Donald Trump
talking about the free trade situation and he was completely on my side
of the issue. You would expect a big deal businessman like him to be a
free trade follower but he said repeatedly that we were getting shafted
by the Chinese and the Koreans and others because of our free trade
policies. I've said that for years. There is no such thing as free trade
when you are dealing with a country like China. They don't play by the
rules.

Dude, I'm outing you. You were watching Fox news.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Interestingly, just this afternoon I happened to hear Donald Trump
talking about the free trade situation and he was completely on my side
of the issue. You would expect a big deal businessman like him to be a
free trade follower but he said repeatedly that we were getting shafted
by the Chinese and the Koreans and others because of our free trade
policies. I've said that for years. There is no such thing as free trade
when you are dealing with a country like China. They don't play by the
rules.

Dude, I'm outing you. You were watching Fox news.

Wes

Damn!, you got me. But that means you were too.

Hawke