Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Its my bat and my ball and if you won't play nice like I wantyou to, I'm going to take them and go home.

Interestingly, just this afternoon I happened to hear Donald Trump
talking about the free trade situation and he was completely on my side
of the issue. You would expect a big deal businessman like him to be a
free trade follower but he said repeatedly that we were getting shafted
by the Chinese and the Koreans and others because of our free trade
policies. I've said that for years. There is no such thing as free trade
when you are dealing with a country like China. They don't play by the
rules.

Dude, I'm outing you. You were watching Fox news.

Wes

Damn!, you got me. But that means you were too.

Hawke