Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rethugs to restore slavery !!!

D Murphy wrote:

Newsweek has become People Magazine for leftards. Which is a shame. Once
upon a time it was a decent news mag. Now they find themselves in a pit
of debt that they won't ever climb out of. Maybe they can get a bailout
before the November blowout.

I heard it was sold recently for a dollar. I'm assuming that the price includes paying
existing obligations and possibly honoring pension commitments so it was not that cheap.
Still, it makes you wonder.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...osses-revealed

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Rethugs bj Metalworking 19 January 25th 10 03:45 PM
The Habitat for Humanity ReStore? Oren Home Repair 13 September 23rd 07 02:58 AM
backup HD, bootable restore Karl Townsend Metalworking 7 July 29th 07 02:59 AM
how do i restore bleached furniture [email protected] UK diy 2 March 15th 07 08:48 PM