DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rethugs to restore slavery !!! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/307729-re-rethugs-restore-slavery.html)

Wes[_5_] August 7th 10 12:56 AM

Rethugs to restore slavery !!!

D Murphy wrote:

Newsweek has become People Magazine for leftards. Which is a shame. Once
upon a time it was a decent news mag. Now they find themselves in a pit
of debt that they won't ever climb out of. Maybe they can get a bailout
before the November blowout.

I heard it was sold recently for a dollar. I'm assuming that the price includes paying
existing obligations and possibly honoring pension commitments so it was not that cheap.
Still, it makes you wonder.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...osses-revealed

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Doug Miller August 7th 10 01:47 AM

Rethugs to restore slavery !!!

In article , wrote:
D Murphy wrote:

[snipped]

If you simply can't restrain yourself from responding to this crap, please
*do*not* remove the crossposted newsgroups. I never saw the original, because
my filters removed it.