Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Palin To Support Amnesty For Illegals

"Benj" wrote in message
On Jul 13, 9:14 am, Cliff
wrote:

What would Sarah Palin, the half term governor of Alaska, do if she were
President? Specifically, what would she do about all those pesky illegal
aliens
in this nation? She would make them register with the government.

Wait. . .WHAT?!

Hey, we register law-abiding gun owners and firearms so why not
criminals?

Apparently, FOX talking head Sarah Palin would make the illegal aliens
register
with the government and then deport anyone who does not register in sixty
days.
Um . . .is that not an amnesty?

Excuse me, dimwit, but exactly HOW is that an "amnesty"? We've done
"amnesty" (granting citizenship to those who just walked in the door)
a couple of times before. It solved nothing to stop the flow of
illegals.

It's simple, bunky. You find (register) ALL illegals living in the
country. Hey the government has NO problem finding YOU no matter where
you go, so what's the problem with these illegals? And once you have
the list of illegals then INS gets to go down the list to decide who
should stay under the law and who should not (Duh, It's their JOB to
do this!). Those rejected get deported. Period. Hows that for
"amnesty"?

Palin was speaking with Bill O’Reilly on his show, and he backed her into
that
one full force. O’Reilly has shown up Palin’s lack of intelligence over
and over
again.

Oh here we go. Another liberal male chauvinist pig. Here, piggy,
piggy, piggy! Do you still beat your wife if she comes up from the
basement from washing your clothes?

Idiot!

HOW is she going to "make them register" OR deport those that did not?
Check their armbands at every block?
Perhaps she could ask Israel ...

Oh wait! I've got it! We just start having ALL the states pass the
Arizona immigration law. THAT will start rooting out all those
invaders right now. As we uncover them, we "register" them. Are there
any more problems your testosterone-soaked, monkey-mind can't handle?

Snip even more male sexist rant

Has anybody EVER asked her about those "WMDs"?

You know, Cliff, it's morons like you who think they know it all but
know nothing that will pull down this whole country on the heads of
all of us (and that includes YOU, idiot!)

Did YOU ever ask about Saddam's WMDs? Do you think he never had any?
(Oh sure, all those Kurds died of the flu!) You are SO ignorant that
you've never ask the KEY question: IF we didn't find any WMDs then
WHERE ARE THEY?

If you answer "never existed" then you are a moron with your head up
your ass and should be fired from whatever position of authority you
may now hold. If you answer, "maybe Syria or Iran or the mountains of
some such place" THEN and ONLY then will you be permitted to move to
the head of the class with the rest of us.

You actually ARE as dumb as you THINK Palin is!

Moron.

No, you're a moron for taking the time to wrestle with this pig. And
crossposting to so many groups. Looks like there's a couple of things YOU
need to work on, too.

HTH, but I doubt it.

Steve

OT - Political : Illegals may be registering to vote Louis Ohland Metalworking 24 February 1st 08 07:36 PM
Dealing with Illegals Ted Home Repair 58 December 12th 07 10:47 AM
So you bastards love illegals eh? Here's a story for ya greg3347 Home Repair 9 September 4th 07 05:59 PM
Illegals and Bank of America - OT [email protected] Woodworking 5 March 6th 07 10:06 PM