Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Palincare Reaches Ohio

"Bill Noble" wrote:

some day, maybe soon, we the people will realize two things:

1. we need universal health care for everyone

We have been heading there incrementally.

2. the universal health care for everyone can't pay for everything

No kidding.

so, we will all have care up to some point, and beyond that it is up to our
private initiative, via insurance, cash, or other means.

The key question is how much will the drag on ones health care expendatures covering
others affect ones ability to pay for the extras one needs?

[snip]

Wes