Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sorta on topic Ebay and a Acme gage

Larry Jaques wrote:

I didn't cancel my subscription, they did.

What a bunch of thugs.

WTF? How can they do that? It's a free subscription and Apple iTunes
isn't owned by eBay, is it? Unless you used that CC to secure your
subscription and it caught up to you when it expired.

Are you sure something else isn't happening, Wes, like your identity
being hacked? If I were you, I'd look into that deeply and
immediately.

I know it is free but I had a reoccuring donation set up to support the network.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 04:57:09 -0400, Wes
wrote the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I didn't cancel my subscription, they did.

What a bunch of thugs.

WTF? How can they do that? It's a free subscription and Apple iTunes
isn't owned by eBay, is it? Unless you used that CC to secure your
subscription and it caught up to you when it expired.

Are you sure something else isn't happening, Wes, like your identity
being hacked? If I were you, I'd look into that deeply and
immediately.

I know it is free but I had a reoccuring donation set up to support the network.

So they're not really thugs after all, are they?

--
It's also helpful to realize that this very body that we have, that's
sitting right here right now, with its aches and its pleasures, is