Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Very cool parking lot

This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/7/2010 6:16 AM, Randy wrote:
This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Holy asymptotic benefit, Batman!

One assumes that their backup power system has a
backup power system.

What do you bet that inside a decade, they rip
out the gadgetry and install ramps?

..Say the day after the Prime Minister's limo
becomes 'unavailable' after a BSOD.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 07/07/2010 06:16 AM, Randy wrote:
This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

The only inaccuracy I could see -- given that it's all software
controlled -- is that she came in driving a silver Mercedes, and what
came back wasn't a rusty old lime-green Yugo.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 08:16:38 -0500, Randy wrote:

This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Wow!! Thats very very cool!!

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Randy wrote:
This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Those crazy Germans are at it again!

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jon Danniken wrote:
Randy wrote:
This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Those crazy Germans are at it again!

world domination again?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Randy" wrote in message
This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

There was an automated car parking system in Dallas Texas, circa 1968, IIRC.
We used it. It was downtown.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I wonder if the customers beat the life out of the interactive
displays when the power is out?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Randy" wrote in message
This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Or, a bunch of teens who decided to go in and steal from the cars.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Tim Wescott" wrote in message
On 07/07/2010 06:16 AM, Randy wrote:
This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

The only inaccuracy I could see -- given that it's all software
controlled -- is that she came in driving a silver Mercedes, and what
came back wasn't a rusty old lime-green Yugo.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
http://www.wescottdesign.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Was it effective, accurate, rapid, etc?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message

There was an automated car parking system in Dallas Texas, circa 1968,
IIRC.
We used it. It was downtown.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 17:50:11 -0400, the renowned "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I wonder if the customers beat the life out of the interactive
displays when the power is out?

At 125 cars per hour "withdrawal" rate, I'd hate to be the 200th
person in line at 5:30pm.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
I wonder if the customers beat the life out of the interactive
displays when the power is out?

At 125 cars per hour "withdrawal" rate, I'd hate to be the 200th
person in line at 5:30pm.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
--
"it's the network..." * * * * * * * * * * * * *"The Journey is the reward"
* * * * * * Info for manufacturers:http://www.trexon.com

I'm guessing you've never parked a car in midtown Manhattan.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

"Randy" wrote in message
This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Thank You,
Randy

Very cool, but wouldn't it be possible for some low-life to hide out and
rape her while her Mercedes was inserted in the rack?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
I wonder if the customers beat the life out of the interactive
displays when the power is out?

At 125 cars per hour "withdrawal" rate, I'd hate to be the 200th
person in line at 5:30pm.

I'm guessing you've never parked a car in midtown Manhattan.

You'd be guessing wrong.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 21:51:27 -0400, "ATP"
wrote:

"Randy" wrote in message
.. .
This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Thank You,
Randy

Very cool, but wouldn't it be possible for some low-life to hide out and
rape her while her Mercedes was inserted in the rack?

Camera's everywhere did you miss the guy that monitors everything?

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 17:50:59 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Or, a bunch of teens who decided to go in and steal from the cars.

--

I don't think a person can get into the stogare area. Maybe you
could hide in the back seat, and crawl out a window. I would hope

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Cydrome Leader" wrote in message
Jon Danniken wrote:
Randy wrote:
This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Those crazy Germans are at it again!

world domination again?

Hey, if they got your car, they pretty much got you by the grapes.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"ATP" wrote in message

"Randy" wrote in message
This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Thank You,
Randy

Very cool, but wouldn't it be possible for some low-life to hide out and
rape her while her Mercedes was inserted in the rack?

Fergeddabout that. How fun would it be to have her in the back seat, have
your buddy drop you off and exit the first cubicle to send the car on its
way. Then they put you and that nice looking young lady in an air
conditioned cubicle in the dark. I wonder if anyone would hear it if she
was a screamer ...............

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 8, 11:19*am, "Steve B" wrote:
"ATP" wrote in message

"Randy" wrote in message
.. .
This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Thank You,
Randy

Very cool, but wouldn't it be possible for some low-life to hide out and
rape her while her Mercedes was inserted in the rack?

Fergeddabout that. *How fun would it be to have her in the back seat, have
your buddy drop you off and exit the first cubicle to send the car on its
way. *Then they put you and that nice looking young lady in an air
conditioned cubicle in the dark. *I wonder if anyone would hear it if she
was a screamer ...............

Steve

visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.comwatch for the book

And once again, Steve shows us that he is a scary guy.
Get some help.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

"Randy" wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 21:51:27 -0400, "ATP"
wrote:

"Randy" wrote in message
. ..
This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Thank You,
Randy

Very cool, but wouldn't it be possible for some low-life to hide out and
rape her while her Mercedes was inserted in the rack?

Camera's everywhere did you miss the guy that monitors everything?

Thank You,
Randy

No, I didn't miss it, just wouldn't want to completely rely on it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

wrote in message
This would keep a few machinists busy for a while...

http://www.woehr.de/en/projekte/budapest_m730/index.htm

Thank You,
Randy

Very cool, but wouldn't it be possible for some low-life to hide out and
rape her while her Mercedes was inserted in the rack?

Camera's everywhere did you miss the guy that monitors everything?

Thank You,
Randy

No, I didn't miss it, just wouldn't want to completely rely on it.

I don't see where the risk with that kind of arrangement is anywhere
_near_ as great as the risk with a conventional multilevel parking garage.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

Or, a bunch of teens who decided to go in and steal from the cars.

Likely soon to be dead ones.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/9/2010 11:00 AM, Paul Hovnanian P.E. wrote:
A friend of mine wants a small version of this for his house. He doesn't
have much horizontal real estate for a multi-car garage and the requisite
driveway. But something that could stack cars vertically would work well.

My fantasy is to place a two-post hydraulic service lift in
the driveway, disguised as a grape arbor.
It would make life *so* much easier.

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 11:00:21 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E."
wrote:

A friend of mine wants a small version of this for his house. He doesn't
have much horizontal real estate for a multi-car garage and the requisite
driveway. But something that could stack cars vertically would work well.

Lots of choices there. build a garage with 10-12 foot ceilings and
buy a lift. They make lifts JUST for the purpose of stack storing
cars. ( lift has a drip tray so top car does not drip on bottom car)

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

One room cool and other oom not that much cool [email protected] Home Repair 2 October 24th 07 02:42 AM
Parking Pad Jim Home Repair 9 August 12th 06 08:19 PM
OT. Parking David Lang UK diy 74 May 30th 05 05:56 PM
cool-crete or cool-deck reader Home Repair 2 March 14th 05 05:32 PM
Parking Bays Magician UK diy 17 February 21st 05 09:45 AM