Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default When worlds collide....

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 07:34:43 -0700, wrote:

On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 00:07:01 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
. ..

Yes Jessica..people Like you ARE marxists. But..shrug..you will be dead
in less than 2 yrs along with the rest of your marxist ilk. And the
country will recover and rejoice.

Ill really hate to see you gone. One of my best punching bags,
bulldozed into a mass grave and then covered over...sniff...Im gonna
miss you.

I just hope they toss in some Klanners and such for you to spend the
rest of eternity wrapped around.

Gunner

One thing that makes me wonder about this "cull" of yours, Gunner, is what
happens when the only people left are ones like you, and you all owe each
other $300,000? Do you have an economic plan to deal with a whole country of
Gunners?

His plan is to put foreman in charge! Seriously.

gummer: "In fact..its quite likely he will be one of the
leaders of the new government, local or even state. We need men like
Don to provide intelligent repair to the government after all the
Leftists are dead."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...79c61bf4e366b3

Apparently he thinks that don knows how to grow money trees or some
such.

Wayne

Do read the cite for perspective.

Virtual fictitious entity Wayne (capitalized as is customary among
even minimally-educated writers) trolls ever more desperately for
newsgroup attention for lack of an identity among real people.

Dogged maintenance of anonymity coupled with pursuit of internet
conflict is a clear tell of pathology at least as profound as that
ascribed to Gunner, with zero patriotic service, duty or sacrifice.

Anonymous Wayne is a troll. He or she clamors for attention but
shirks attribution.

Read the cite she cited for perspective.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

One thing that makes me wonder about this "cull" of yours, Gunner, is what
happens when the only people left are ones like you, and you all owe each
other $300,000? Do you have an economic plan to deal with a whole country of
Gunners?

His plan is to put foreman in charge! Seriously.

gummer: "In fact..its quite likely he will be one of the
leaders of the new government, local or even state. We need men like
Don to provide intelligent repair to the government after all the
Leftists are dead."
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...79c61bf4e366b3

Apparently he thinks that don knows how to grow money trees or some
such.

Wayne

Do read the cite for perspective.

Why not explain that "perspective" if you think it would help you?
You've written dozens of posts trying to weasel out of your assertion
that "Gunner did include me on a list of potential participants" in
the cull. Yet you can't manage a few sentences to explain them. I ask
again, exactly how did your name end up on a list of seditionists? Why
do you claim that gummer put it there, while he denies doing so? Why
can't your bring yourself to condemn any plan to take with violence
what you can't earn at the ballot box? Until you answer, here's what
most readers will correctly assume - that you and gummer have talked
about your participation in "the great cull", that you gave him
permission to count you in, and then blabbed about it on Usenet. Now
you're sorry that you weren't capable of keeping quiet, and certainly
aren't sincere enough to tell the truth. Neither can you say that
gummer added your name without your permission, because you can't
trust him not to tell us the whole story. Oh what a tangled web...

Anonymous Wayne is a troll.

That assertion doesn't help you either, because as part of your
weaseling you've written that the whole cull is a troll. Yet you won't
condemn it outright even though that's something that would be easy
for a sincere and moral person.

He or she clamors for attention but
shirks attribution.

Read the cite she cited for perspective.

First it's "he or she", then "she". Can't even keep your lame smears
consistent, eh, Mr. deep thinker?

Wayne