Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default When worlds collide....

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 12:07:03 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 08:00:34 -0700, wrote:

That assertion doesn't help you either, because as part of your
weaseling you've written that the whole cull is a troll. Yet you won't
condemn it outright even though that's something that would be easy
for a sincere and moral person.

Does the absurdity and irony of such an assertion coming from an
anonymous troll completely escape you?

Seriously, why do you bother with the bicker banter? For example, how
much silly pretending that I'm female will it take to undo your
ill-advised claim to be on a list of seditionists? Do you imagine that
if you crank out enough bicker banter that I'll quit ridiculing your
contradictions?

Anytime you'd like to join the rational citizens in condemning the
cull, you're free to do so. You're also free to support it openly,
which would raise your sincerity level up to gummer's. But I take it
that you're going to keep talking around the issue indefinitely. I
expected nothing less.

Wayne