Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default And in this corner....when two Republicans collide

Libby Loo wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
Hey how about a faceoff...I would buy tickets for the fight.

And for a followup how about Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin...

TMT

Two hotties. Not like those ugly democrats like Janet Reno, Nancy Pelosi
or Hot Pants Hillary

You forgot Clinton's main squeeze, Monica.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in
message ...
Libby Loo wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
Hey how about a faceoff...I would buy tickets for the fight.

And for a followup how about Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin...

TMT

Two hotties. Not like those ugly democrats like Janet Reno, Nancy Pelosi
or Hot Pants Hillary

You forgot Clinton's main squeeze, Monica.

Oh puke! What makes ugly women liberal, or liberal women ugly? Puke! Puke!
Puke!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in
message ...
Libby Loo wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
Hey how about a faceoff...I would buy tickets for the fight.

And for a followup how about Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin...

TMT

Two hotties. Not like those ugly democrats like Janet Reno, Nancy Pelosi
or Hot Pants Hillary

You forgot Clinton's main squeeze, Monica.

You bet. The Republicans now have the best tits and ass in politics. And
they have legs that reach for the sky.

I guess that will have to do for now. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 22:08:15 -0600, "Libby Loo" wrote:

"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in
message ...
Libby Loo wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
Hey how about a faceoff...I would buy tickets for the fight.

And for a followup how about Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin...

TMT

Two hotties. Not like those ugly democrats like Janet Reno, Nancy Pelosi
or Hot Pants Hillary

You forgot Clinton's main squeeze, Monica.

Oh puke! What makes ugly women liberal, or liberal women ugly? Puke! Puke!
Puke!

Andrea Dworkin and Bella Abzug come to mind....and bring up my gorge.

Gunner

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Libby Loo wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
Hey how about a faceoff...I would buy tickets for the fight.

And for a followup how about Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin...

TMT

Two hotties. Not like those ugly democrats like Janet Reno, Nancy
Pelosi
or Hot Pants Hillary
You forgot Clinton's main squeeze, Monica.

Oh puke! What makes ugly women liberal, or liberal women ugly? Puke! Puke!
Puke!

Andrea Dworkin and Bella Abzug come to mind....and bring up my gorge.

PUKE! This explains a lot about Too_Many_Moms! PUKE! Poor guy, having to
grow up with that!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Libby Loo wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
Hey how about a faceoff...I would buy tickets for the fight.

And for a followup how about Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin...

TMT

Two hotties. Not like those ugly democrats like Janet Reno, Nancy Pelosi
or Hot Pants Hillary
You forgot Clinton's main squeeze, Monica.

Oh puke! What makes ugly women liberal, or liberal women ugly? Puke! Puke!
Puke!

Andrea Dworkin and Bella Abzug come to mind....and bring up my gorge.

Bella Abzug was a woman? Are you sure?

--
And another motherboard bites the dust!