Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Libby Loo Libby Loo is offline

Default And in this corner....when two Republicans collide

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 22:08:15 -0600, "Libby Loo" wrote:

"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in
message ...
Libby Loo wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
Hey how about a faceoff...I would buy tickets for the fight.

And for a followup how about Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin...

TMT

Two hotties. Not like those ugly democrats like Janet Reno, Nancy
Pelosi
or Hot Pants Hillary
You forgot Clinton's main squeeze, Monica.

Oh puke! What makes ugly women liberal, or liberal women ugly? Puke! Puke!
Puke!

Andrea Dworkin and Bella Abzug come to mind....and bring up my gorge.

PUKE! This explains a lot about Too_Many_Moms! PUKE! Poor guy, having to
grow up with that!