Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hurt Locker

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 01:54:47 -0400, wrote:

Wes wrote:
wrote:

As mentioned here before.. The Machinist
A great movie for one of those nights when you can't sleep.

Damn, you didn't tell me it was a Hitchcock type movie with an industrial accident tossed
in for fun.

Until it came together at the end, I was thinking Alfred H met groundhog day.

BTw, some really interesting video has been streaming from BP's live feed on the well they
are trying to close down.

I had the movie up on one display and the BP feed up on another one.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

http://www.classiccinemaonline.com/1...rn&Itemid=1023

Oddly enough..I dont remember him.

Must be a stroke moment. Crom knows Ive watched enough westerns in my
time......

Gunner

Wrong link. Here is the one I ment to post.

http://www.classiccinemaonline.com/1/index.php

John

Hurt Locker Wes[_5_] Metalworking 0 June 1st 10 10:02 PM
Hurt Locker Sunworshipper[_3_] Metalworking 0 June 1st 10 09:40 PM
maple foot locker Thom Woodworking Plans and Photos 5 May 13th 07 04:19 PM