Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hurt Locker

On Mon, 31 May 2010 19:37:31 -0400, Wes
wrote:

"Wild_Bill" wrote:

As mentioned here before.. The Machinist
A great movie for one of those nights when you can't sleep.

Damn, you didn't tell me it was a Hitchcock type movie with an industrial accident tossed
in for fun.

Until it came together at the end, I was thinking Alfred H met groundhog day.

BTw, some really interesting video has been streaming from BP's live feed on the well they
are trying to close down.

I had the movie up on one display and the BP feed up on another one.

Wes

Reading this crap and FEED ? What feed? I've been without TV since
the pres. won. Still can't find Birds of Prey 1972 helicopter chases.

5,000 ft. and start the cut again...

Where is the really good stuff? Audio?

Doesn't much matter, not gonna tell ya crap like no spectrographs and
such from Mars, but we pay for it all.

SW

PS Was getting a bit ****ed, hope their on it 24-7.