Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A letter from Ted Nugent

rangerssuck wrote:

Gunner, you're a racist, a bigot and a homophobe. So is Grey Ghost.

I don't believe Gunner is a racist.

Ted Nugent has a very narrow view of the world. Columbine? Really?
COLUMBINE? Is he ****ing kidding? Now you want guns in public schools?
SERIOUSLY?

If the teachers are qualified to impart information and values to our children, they
should be able to protect them.

I went to school in Indiana. I knew which teachers had arms in their cars. **** happens,
I'd be heading to their class rooms.

I have an idea. You & I are about the same age. You keep guns in your
house, and I won't. Let's see who lives longer.

You post a sign that you have no firearms on the premises and see how long you live or
live free of burgulary. Lets put your theory to the test.

How about posting your address?

You are living in the shade of those that do own arms and make it dangerous for those that
want to do bad things.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Looking for laaarge letter box or letter slot James Harris[_2_] UK diy 5 November 5th 08 03:26 PM
Letter- or/and mailfriend! werdtino UK diy 2 January 12th 07 07:33 PM
Letter Tiles Stuart A UK diy 16 January 24th 06 09:55 PM
Letter to B&Q Peter Crosland UK diy 3 February 11th 05 11:31 PM
ot- The Ted Nugent Show Gunner Metalworking 22 June 15th 04 02:32 AM