Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT- ... they nailed evolution

On Tue, 25 May 2010 19:50:36 +1000, "Jeff R." wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 24 May 2010 18:41:07 +1000, "Jeff R." wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 May 2010 17:15:30 +1000, "Jeff R." wrote:

And yes, Im Buddhist. And yes..Buddhists have killed, if you are any
student of history whatsoever.

Frankly..I think rather than being any sort of student, you have devoted
your life to Communism..child molestation and dorkery.

LOL!
"A classic case of projection", as they say in the texts.

You know nothing about me, Mark.
That... and many, many other things you know nothing about.

Anyways, keep up the Walter Mitty fantasies.
They are endlessly amusing, if a little sad and pathetic.

Snicker..and you "think" you know about me.

Another Classic fantasy.

Keep up the good word, tadpole.

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Snicker..and you "think" you know about me.

Another Classic fantasy.

Keep up the good word, tadpole.

Gunner

Hehe...

All I know about you is what you post here.

....and that's wa-a-a-ay too much information thanks.

Keep dreaming, Walter.

--
Jeff R.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 26 May 2010 21:44:43 +1000, "Jeff R." wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .

Snicker..and you "think" you know about me.

Another Classic fantasy.

Keep up the good word, tadpole.

Gunner

Hehe...

All I know about you is what you post here.

...and that's wa-a-a-ay too much information thanks.

Keep dreaming, Walter.

Chortle..and all I know about you..is what you spew here.

And frankly tadpole..thats more than I care to know about you.

So lets see...what to do about it.....hummmm...FLASH!!

Got it!

plink!

I simply stuffed your buffoonery into the old bozo bin where I dont
have to read your crap any longer. Simple wasnt it?!

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 May 2010 21:44:43 +1000, "Jeff R." wrote:

plink!

I simply stuffed your buffoonery into the old bozo bin where I dont
have to read your crap any longer. Simple wasnt it?!

Gunner

That's OK.
I was waiting for the ultimate chicken**** response - the plink or the
plonk.

I can understand why you would feel uncomfortable when someone points out
your obvious inconsistencies.

Plonk away, gutless.

--
Jeff R.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 5/26/2010 4:57 AM, Jeff R. wrote:
"Gunner wrote in message
On Wed, 26 May 2010 21:44:43 +1000, "Jeff wrote:

plink!

I simply stuffed your buffoonery into the old bozo bin where I dont
have to read your crap any longer. Simple wasnt it?!

Gunner

That's OK.
I was waiting for the ultimate chicken**** response - the plink or the
plonk.

I can understand why you would feel uncomfortable when someone points out
your obvious inconsistencies.

Plonk away, gutless.

That really gives you a real insight into the kind of person he is. All
of those guys who tell you they are putting you into the kill file are
right wingers who don't have the wherewithal to actually stay and debate
an issue with you. They usually are poorly informed or ignorant of most
subjects to begin with, and when that begins to show the next thing that
happens is they start with the name calling. In Goober's case it usually
is homosexually related. But as soon as they realize they are out of
their league in the discussion dept. they hit the (plink) button so they
won't show how inadequate they are at debate or discussion. The big
tough talkers are the first to eliminate everyone except those who they
agree with. That says a lot about them, doesn't it?

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message
[...]

Uh huh.
I've never really understood how the plonker brigade can consider the act of
sticking their fingers in their ears and reciting
"la-la-la-la-la-I-can't-hear-you..." as being an adequate debating
technique.

I consider it to be a very obvious admission of defeat.
Certainly looks like it in this case.

--
Jeff R.
("neither a plinker nor a plonker be...")