Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT- ... they nailed evolution

On 5/26/2010 4:57 AM, Jeff R. wrote:
"Gunner wrote in message
On Wed, 26 May 2010 21:44:43 +1000, "Jeff wrote:

plink!

I simply stuffed your buffoonery into the old bozo bin where I dont
have to read your crap any longer. Simple wasnt it?!

Gunner

That's OK.
I was waiting for the ultimate chicken**** response - the plink or the
plonk.

I can understand why you would feel uncomfortable when someone points out
your obvious inconsistencies.

Plonk away, gutless.

That really gives you a real insight into the kind of person he is. All
of those guys who tell you they are putting you into the kill file are
right wingers who don't have the wherewithal to actually stay and debate
an issue with you. They usually are poorly informed or ignorant of most
subjects to begin with, and when that begins to show the next thing that
happens is they start with the name calling. In Goober's case it usually
is homosexually related. But as soon as they realize they are out of
their league in the discussion dept. they hit the (plink) button so they
won't show how inadequate they are at debate or discussion. The big
tough talkers are the first to eliminate everyone except those who they
agree with. That says a lot about them, doesn't it?

Hawke