Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Not OT (for once) - follow up - drill chuck removal problem

Hi All,
follow up - some time ago, I asked about how to remove the key-less
chuck on battery drills. My semi-dead one I was using as a power
screwdriver finally had a toooo dead battery pack, so it was
sacrificed to the cause. Got some good advice, so used it. Biggest
Allen key that would fit in the chuck , a lot of whacks with the
hammer - came loose (yes, I had figured out the reverse screw thread
thingy down the middle)
Thanks people - advice noted, and used successfully.
Andrew VK3BFA.

Follow up on SPI drill chuck Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 7 December 11th 08 04:23 AM
drill chuck removal Tim W Woodworking 5 February 22nd 07 04:19 AM
Drill Chuck removal. B&D/Jacobs. [email protected] Home Repair 2 February 1st 07 02:40 AM
Drill chuck removal David Busby Woodworking 2 October 8th 05 08:16 PM