Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Need advice

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife might be having an affair. The
usual signs. Cell phone rings, she leaves the room. She started going out
'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always
"Just some friends from work". I always look out for the co-worker's car
coming to drop her home but she always walks down the drive although I can
hear a car going down the street. As if she has got out of the car round the
corner. Why? I once picked her cell up just to see what time it was and she
went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why
was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife, we've been married
almost 7 years. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but
last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was
going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street
so I could see which car she gets out of. It was while I crouched behind my
car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the
local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 15:53:39 -0500, "Chief Egalitarian"
wrote:

[...]

Id try to repair it yourself.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost

Advice yshaikh01 UK diy 16 December 30th 06 10:35 PM
advice please Fred Electronics Repair 5 August 3rd 06 12:28 PM
A/C Changes and Advice [email protected] Home Repair 2 February 9th 06 02:38 PM
RCD Advice Please Gobble.D.Gook UK diy 7 April 11th 05 03:06 PM
Need some advice Conan The Librarian Woodworking 15 August 19th 04 12:55 PM