Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bubble of Ignorance

On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 21:16:11 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 06:52:42 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
wrote:

So gunner I'm guessing you're a believer who is feeling rather
threatened by some one who is not in lock step with you.Trouble with
believers,they need to be told what to think

Odd..you dont threaten me in the slightest, no matter how much the DNC
told you to spew. Why would you think you have some power in that
department?

In fact, based on your posts to date..I hold you in amused contempt.

Afterall..you do strongly resemble a retarded and petulant child
squeeling out nonsense in hopes that someone will pay attention to you.

PDFTFT

--
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent,
but the one most responsive to change.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 06:51:45 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

PDFTFT

Sorry Larry..but Whine isnt a troll. He is a bitter, unseemly,
halfwitted fat slobbering retarded perverted and self hating typical Far
Leftwing Fringe Kook.

Shrug

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 12:28:24 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

wrote:

PDFTFT

Sorry Larry..but Whine isnt a troll. He is a bitter, unseemly,
halfwitted fat slobbering retarded perverted and self hating typical Far
Leftwing Fringe Kook.

There's a difference?

--
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent,
but the one most responsive to change.
-- Charles Darwin
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

PDFTFT

Sorry Larry..but Whine isnt a troll. He is a bitter, unseemly,
halfwitted fat slobbering retarded perverted and self hating typical Far
Leftwing Fringe Kook.

There's a difference?

Yup. Most trolls, while irritating and aggravating..are not normally
retarded.