Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bubble of Ignorance

On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 21:16:11 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 06:52:42 -0700 (PDT), Just Me
wrote:

So gunner I'm guessing you're a believer who is feeling rather
threatened by some one who is not in lock step with you.Trouble with
believers,they need to be told what to think

Odd..you dont threaten me in the slightest, no matter how much the DNC
told you to spew. Why would you think you have some power in that
department?

In fact, based on your posts to date..I hold you in amused contempt.

Afterall..you do strongly resemble a retarded and petulant child
squeeling out nonsense in hopes that someone will pay attention to you.

PDFTFT

--
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent,
but the one most responsive to change.