Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Republican losing streak continues

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message
news

snip

That's right, Obama and the Democrats stabbed the American people in the
back by passing a health care bill that the majority of Americans didn't
want. Hopefully the American people will remember them when it's time to
vote.

They will be constantly reminded right up to election day roger - by every
Democrat in the country.
The political suicide just commited has the Republican brand all over it.

Political scientist Ruy Teixeira found hard evidence that underscores
Frum's fears in a public opinion experiment undertaken by Newsweek last
month. The magazine's pollsters first asked respondents whether they
support or oppose the president's healthcare reform plan, with predictable
results: 40 percent in favor, 49 percent opposed, 11 percent undecided.

Then the pollsters described major aspects of the bill -- the insurance
exchanges, the strict regulation of insurance company policies, the
requirement for insurance with government assistance to those who need
help, the tax on expensive plans, the fines on those who don't get
insurance, and the public option. Not only did most of those aspects of
the bill poll favorably, but the overall legislation ticked up by 8 points
when the pollsters asked the same people again whether they support or
oppose it. The second time reversed the initial results: 48 percent in
favor, 43 percent opposed, 9 percent unsure.

That sharp turnaround in opinion occurred in a matter of minutes during a
telephone call with a stranger. Now the president and the congressional
Democrats have seven months to make the same argument, and smart
Republicans are properly terrified that they will.

http://www.salon.com/news/healthcare...rdly_democrats

JC

There are good parts to the health care bill but there's enough bad to make
it bad overall. Also, if someone calling me on the phone and telling me
only the good parts about the bill I'd agree with them just to get off the
phone with them if nothing else. Did the pollsters describe how money would
be taken from them and pay for abortions for those to stupid to use birth
control? Not everybody in this country is immoral, but the immoral in this
country vote Democrat. Atheists, Homosexuals, liberals, terrorists, drug
addicts, murderers, rapists, those that engage in bestiality, all the
immoral in general vote Democrat, and that's the majority.

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-03-23, RogerN wrote:
control? Not everybody in this country is immoral, but the immoral in this
country vote Democrat. Atheists, Homosexuals, liberals, terrorists, drug
addicts, murderers, rapists, those that engage in bestiality, all the
immoral in general vote Democrat, and that's the majority.

Homosexuals - Larry Craig
Drug Addicts - Rush Limbaugh
Terrorists - Tim McVeigh
Rapists - http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...le_fun_gop.php

As for atheists, divorce rates among atheists are not higher than
those of Christians, so I would not call atheists immoral. The source
of morals, for atheists, is not a deity, but instead their own
understanding of right and wrong.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-03-23, RogerN wrote:
control? Not everybody in this country is immoral, but the immoral in
this
country vote Democrat. Atheists, Homosexuals, liberals, terrorists, drug
addicts, murderers, rapists, those that engage in bestiality, all the
immoral in general vote Democrat, and that's the majority.

Homosexuals - Larry Craig
Drug Addicts - Rush Limbaugh
Terrorists - Tim McVeigh
Rapists -
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...le_fun_gop.php

The exceptions to the rule.

As for atheists, divorce rates among atheists are not higher than
those of Christians, so I would not call atheists immoral. The source
of morals, for atheists, is not a deity, but instead their own
understanding of right and wrong.

I agree and I have a lot of good friends that are atheists and good moral
people, but saying that doesn't help my argument here :-) But there are
also the "in your face" type of atheists with total intolerance of people
that believe in God. I think that type of atheist is scared to death that
their could be a God so they deal with it by being absolutely sure their
isn't. Anyway, with their being so many religions, how would anyone know
the right from the wrong. A lot of religions make all kinds of crazy
claims, it's one thing to make such claims but Jesus made his claim to
resurrection and then demonstrated it.

I don't recommend blind faith to anyone but I found sufficient evidence for
me to believe in Jesus. Uh, well, sort of anyway, if I had more faith then
why am I wasting time posting to political posts on this newsgroup instead
of spending time reading God's word and drawing closer to him? There has
been times in my life that I have spent my time drawing close to God and I
got results but they aren't always as fast as I want them to be. I guess I
would just say that it is difficult to be in this world 24/7 for years and
not be of this world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK1MXQxNlYI

RogerN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:49:39 -0500, Ignoramus15798

On 2010-03-23, RogerN wrote:
control? Not everybody in this country is immoral, but the immoral in this
country vote Democrat. Atheists, Homosexuals, liberals, terrorists, drug
addicts, murderers, rapists, those that engage in bestiality, all the
immoral in general vote Democrat, and that's the majority.

Homosexuals - Larry Craig
Drug Addicts - Rush Limbaugh
Terrorists - Tim McVeigh
Rapists - http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...le_fun_gop.php

As for atheists, divorce rates among atheists are not higher than
those of Christians, so I would not call atheists immoral. The source
of morals, for atheists, is not a deity, but instead their own
understanding of right and wrong.

So you ignore the vast majority of criminals in prison who are Democrats
and pick and chose 3 people who you THINK fit the bill?

Homosexuals-Barney Frank
Drug Addicts-Obama
Terrorists- Klu Klux Klan (a Democrat founded organization)
Rapists - Bill Clinton

See? That was easy!

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:49:39 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus15798
scrawled the following:

On 2010-03-23, RogerN wrote:
control? Not everybody in this country is immoral, but the immoral in this
country vote Democrat. Atheists, Homosexuals, liberals, terrorists, drug
addicts, murderers, rapists, those that engage in bestiality, all the
immoral in general vote Democrat, and that's the majority.

Homosexuals - Larry Craig
Drug Addicts - Rush Limbaugh
Terrorists - Tim McVeigh
Rapists - http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...le_fun_gop.php

OK, those four were GOP voters. You realize that nearly -all- the rest
were Dems, don't you, Ig? sigh

As for atheists, divorce rates among atheists are not higher than
those of Christians, so I would not call atheists immoral. The source
of morals, for atheists, is not a deity, but instead their own
understanding of right and wrong.

Whatever works for 'em and keeps 'em honest is a good thing.

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 2010-03-23, RogerN wrote:
[...]

You left out: