Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Republican losing streak continues

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 00:20:56 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 00:27:28 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

One assumes you have stocked up on food, water, consumables and plenty
of ammo, barbed wire, etc etc?

If not..best be about it.

the subject." Grey Ghost

How many Pampers do you have, Guys?
What? No pampers?

20 cases.

Just throw them into the yard when you're done? what a nasty dump run
that'd make when the clouds cleared.

Well then, how many boxes of Kotex do you have?
HUH? None of those either???

2 cases

Damn, I knew I forgot something on my grocery list. I'll just get a
box. If I need more than that, I'll have bled out beyond return
already.

Well, then, your sexual preference had better be self abuse, fellas,
cause that's all you're getting...

VBG

Got a dozen tubes of KY also......

So, in the event that someone makes it through the concertina wire,
your warning will be good? "You're really ****ed now, bozo."

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

One assumes you have stocked up on food, water, consumables and plenty
of ammo, barbed wire, etc etc?

If not..best be about it.

the subject." Grey Ghost

How many Pampers do you have, Guys?
What? No pampers?

20 cases.

Just throw them into the yard when you're done? what a nasty dump run
that'd make when the clouds cleared.

Nope..those are for Trading Stock. I dont have any little kids here,
though others in the area do, and One can assume that they would be
willing to trade for Pampers rather than use the old standby of cloth
diapers and wash them in a bucket. No streams around here...shrug.

Well then, how many boxes of Kotex do you have?
HUH? None of those either???

2 cases

Damn, I knew I forgot something on my grocery list. I'll just get a
box. If I need more than that, I'll have bled out beyond return
already.

You dont want tampons for wound management, you want napkins..large and
extra absorbant. I have 5 cases.

Well, then, your sexual preference had better be self abuse, fellas,
cause that's all you're getting...

VBG

Got a dozen tubes of KY also......

So, in the event that someone makes it through the concertina wire,
your warning will be good? "You're really ****ed now, bozo."

Thats actually not a bad idea!

But I keep that sort of thing around for trading stock mostly.

KY has a number of uses besides a sex aid...

Guner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:46:17 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

You dont want tampons for wound management, you want napkins..large and
extra absorbant. I have 5 cases.

Planning on taking quite a few hits during the "great cull", eh
gummer? Or are you thinking napkin sandwiches?

Wayne

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 02:15:19 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

You dont want tampons for wound management, you want napkins..large and
extra absorbant. I have 5 cases.

Planning on taking quite a few hits during the "great cull", eh
gummer? Or are you thinking napkin sandwiches?

Wayne

High in fiber!

Simply trading stock. Lots of folks will cut themselves, often badly,
some will have various surgeries performed on them by local doctors and
so forth. Sanitary napkins are a very useful commodity to have on
hand. The Ex went through menopause a few years aback, so they wont get
a lot of use except for wound management around this household.

Now Wayne...he can use them as a gag, while his large men friend pork
him in the ass, and pay him in cans of pork and beans.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:46:17 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

wrote:

How many Pampers do you have, Guys?
What? No pampers?

20 cases.

Just throw them into the yard when you're done? what a nasty dump run
that'd make when the clouds cleared.

Nope..those are for Trading Stock. I dont have any little kids here,
though others in the area do, and One can assume that they would be
willing to trade for Pampers rather than use the old standby of cloth
diapers and wash them in a bucket. No streams around here...shrug.

There are lots of rivers (300 yards downhill to the Rogue River) and
streams around here, but not in my yard. The thought of everyone
upstream washing diapers in the water I would bathe in (or drink) is
not one I relish, KWIM,V?

Well then, how many boxes of Kotex do you have?
HUH? None of those either???

2 cases

Damn, I knew I forgot something on my grocery list. I'll just get a
box. If I need more than that, I'll have bled out beyond return
already.

You dont want tampons for wound management, you want napkins..large and
extra absorbant. I have 5 cases.

Yeah, I wasn't thinking "cigars", I was thinking "thick shoulder
pads." I guess they'd have double trading value, wouldn't they?
For the regular use and for staunching blood flow. I should get some
more tape, too. Have you ever tried the Curad adhesive tape? It
sticks very well to anything but skin. Even when I use alcohol to
clean the skin under it, that crap won't stick to me.

But I keep that sort of thing around for trading stock mostly.

KY has a number of uses besides a sex aid...

Such as? What does it do that Vaseline (at half the price) doesn't?
I've kept Vaseline in my toolbox ever since going through auto-trans
school.

Got any quick lists of goodies to stock in case of different types of
emergencies, perhaps with lists of alternative uses for each item?

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.
-- Samuel Butler
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 02:15:19 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

You dont want tampons for wound management, you want napkins..large and
extra absorbant. I have 5 cases.

Planning on taking quite a few hits during the "great cull", eh
gummer? Or are you thinking napkin sandwiches?

Wayne

High in fiber!

Simply trading stock. Lots of folks will cut themselves, often badly,
some will have various surgeries performed on them by local doctors and
so forth. Sanitary napkins are a very useful commodity to have on
hand. The Ex went through menopause a few years aback, so they wont get
a lot of use except for wound management around this household.

Now Wayne...he can use them as a gag, while his large men friend pork
him in the ass, and pay him in cans of pork and beans.

Don't you mean 'Porked Beans"?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 08:07:16 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:46:17 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

KY has a number of uses besides a sex aid...

Such as? What does it do that Vaseline (at half the price) doesn't?
I've kept Vaseline in my toolbox ever since going through auto-trans
school.

I did once use it as lubricant for getting a very inflexible motorcycle tyre
onto an alloy wheel. Hey, it worked! SWMBO did say I could keep the rest of
the tube in the toolbox :-)

Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:34:05 +0000, the infamous Mark Rand
scrawled the following:

wrote:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:46:17 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

KY has a number of uses besides a sex aid...

Such as? What does it do that Vaseline (at half the price) doesn't?
I've kept Vaseline in my toolbox ever since going through auto-trans
school.

I did once use it as lubricant for getting a very inflexible motorcycle tyre
onto an alloy wheel. Hey, it worked! SWMBO did say I could keep the rest of
the tube in the toolbox :-)

Har! Wimmenz are funny like that. g