Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Republican losing streak continues

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 00:20:56 -0700, the infamous Gunner Asch
scrawled the following:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 00:27:28 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

One assumes you have stocked up on food, water, consumables and plenty
of ammo, barbed wire, etc etc?

If not..best be about it.

the subject." Grey Ghost

How many Pampers do you have, Guys?
What? No pampers?

20 cases.

Just throw them into the yard when you're done? what a nasty dump run
that'd make when the clouds cleared.

Well then, how many boxes of Kotex do you have?
HUH? None of those either???

2 cases

Damn, I knew I forgot something on my grocery list. I'll just get a
box. If I need more than that, I'll have bled out beyond return
already.

Well, then, your sexual preference had better be self abuse, fellas,
cause that's all you're getting...

VBG

Got a dozen tubes of KY also......

So, in the event that someone makes it through the concertina wire,
your warning will be good? "You're really ****ed now, bozo."

--
If we attend continually and promptly to the little that we can do, we
shall ere long be surprised to find how little remains that we cannot do.