Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama to Approval Ratings: DIVE! DIVE!

http://www.gallup.com/Home.aspx
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Did you hear the USA men's down hill ski racer was stripped of his Olympic
Gold medal?

Turns out obama is going downhill faster.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

PSALM 2010

Obama is the shepherd I did not want.
He leadeth me beside the still factories.
He restoreth my faith in the Republican party.
He guideth me in the path of unemployment for his party's sake..
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the bread line,
I shall fear no hunger, for his bailouts are with me..
He has anointed my income with taxes,
My expenses runneth over.
Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will live in a mortgaged home forever.
I am glad I am American,
I am glad that I am free.
But I wish I was a dog .....
And Obama was a tree.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:47:44 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

PSALM 2010

You'd blame the doctor treating you rather than the psychopath that put you in
hospital in the first place?

Mark Rand
RTFM
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

PSALM 2010

You'd blame the doctor treating you rather than the psychopath that put
you in
hospital in the first place?

Mark Rand
RTFM

Of course. You ought to understand American reactionary politics by now.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

PSALM 2010

You'd blame the doctor treating you rather than the psychopath that put
you in
hospital in the first place?

Mark Rand
RTFM

You'd blame the psychopath after selling him the hallucinogens?