DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Obama to Approval Ratings: DIVE! DIVE! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/299903-obama-approval-ratings-dive-dive.html)

Pong Lrick March 18th 10 11:20 AM

Obama to Approval Ratings: DIVE! DIVE!

http://www.gallup.com/Home.aspx

Karl Townsend March 18th 10 12:22 PM

Obama to Approval Ratings: DIVE! DIVE!

Did you hear the USA men's down hill ski racer was stripped of his Olympic
Gold medal?

Turns out obama is going downhill faster.

Karl

Karl Townsend March 18th 10 03:47 PM

Obama to Approval Ratings: DIVE! DIVE!

PSALM 2010

Obama is the shepherd I did not want.
He leadeth me beside the still factories.
He restoreth my faith in the Republican party.
He guideth me in the path of unemployment for his party's sake..
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the bread line,
I shall fear no hunger, for his bailouts are with me..
He has anointed my income with taxes,
My expenses runneth over.
Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will live in a mortgaged home forever.
I am glad I am American,
I am glad that I am free.
But I wish I was a dog .....
And Obama was a tree.

Mark Rand March 18th 10 06:11 PM

Obama to Approval Ratings: DIVE! DIVE!

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:47:44 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

PSALM 2010

You'd blame the doctor treating you rather than the psychopath that put you in
hospital in the first place?

Mark Rand
RTFM

Ed Huntress March 18th 10 06:36 PM

wrote:

PSALM 2010

You'd blame the doctor treating you rather than the psychopath that put
you in
hospital in the first place?

Mark Rand
RTFM

Of course. You ought to understand American reactionary politics by now.

--
Ed Huntress

Pong Lrick March 18th 10 11:44 PM

wrote:

PSALM 2010

You'd blame the doctor treating you rather than the psychopath that put
you in
hospital in the first place?

Mark Rand
RTFM

You'd blame the psychopath after selling him the hallucinogens?