Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Too Many Fools

You right wing folks ought to know that it's you who have spawned the
likes of me, Cliff, and TMT. Without you we wouldn't be making the
posts we do. I first came to RCM because I wanted to learn some things
about metalworking. But I quickly found it was filled with right
wingers who couldn't keep their mouths shut and their political
opinions to themselves. So after reading post after post after post of
right wing political claptrap I couldn't take it anymore. It's bad
enough that the political stuff was way far to the right but worse was
that most of it was being posted by ignorant people, and it was
completely wrong. So I decided that if I had to hear the ignorant
views of right wing nuts then they were going to hear the truth from
me. Ever since then I've been reacting to the political posts from the
right wingers. I don't start them I just respond. As long as they keep
it up so will I. So now you know that it's your own fault you have to
hear the other, and I should say correct side, of the issues you can't
keep from talking about.

Hawke

What makes you so full oh hate my brother?

What are you talking about? There is nothing hateful whatsoever in my
post. The fact that you see it where it doesn't exist says you are
seeing things that aren't there, which means you have a problem. Let me
reiterate. I'm just responding, in kind, to the right wing political
claptrap that we all see every day on this newsgroup. I don't start the
threads. If the right wingers would stop putting up political diatribes
I wouldn't be responding to them. If you see hate there you need some
glasses.

And by the way, even though I am older than Gummer I'm going to be here
long after he's gone. Try addressing him about his hate while you're at
it. Anyone that maintains that all kinds of people he opposes
politically are going to be not just dead, but killed, in a few years is
a far better example of hate than anything I posted.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message

[...]

Whatever, I came here for some magnet information and decided to read
through some of the latest postings. After reading your monologue, it's
evident you have some serious problems, so I'm going to distance myself from
you. But I'll leave you with some wisdom, every bird needs both wings to
fly. We aren't much of a melting pot if only one party keeps taking the
heat. I hope you get better soon!