Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Miss me yet?

Hawke wrote:

I could have missed one of her off the cuff speeches though.
But since they're all written for her I doubt it.

Damn, you are blind as hell. Where do you think those speaches come from displayed on
President Obama's dual teleprompters? I bet you think he writes all that stuff. Hell, he
needs those things to talk to kids. Pathetic.

Ever notice he won't look us in the eye, always the looking up, left, right head swivel.
GWB looked like a deer in the headlights when he talked to us but at least he looked at
us.

About the only time Obama looked like he could handle a bit of heat was when he showed up
for that Republican event recently. I was actually impressed by that. Not convinced but
It looked like he could actually work w/o the crutch.

Reagan used index cards, iirc. Maybe you can tell the Prez since you likely are not on
his agitators list that looking at us, using some cliff notes and trying to speak to us vs
having a speach at us, might gain him a bit of ground.

Wes

Miss me yet? David R.Birch Metalworking 7 February 14th 10 04:26 AM
Miss me yet? William Wixon Metalworking 0 February 13th 10 01:43 AM
What is cause of miss . . . Robert Swinney Metalworking 36 April 19th 09 12:38 AM
....don't miss it.... raj UK diy 0 February 22nd 08 11:00 AM
Did I miss out Chris Woodworking 9 August 27th 05 06:47 PM