Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Miss me yet?

SaPeIsMa wrote:

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...
The Internet has been abuzz with rumors that if you drive down
Interstate 35
near the town of Wyoming, Minnesota, you'll see a billboard bearing
the image of
a smiling George W. Bush accompanied by the question "Miss me yet?"
The online
rumors were confirmed by this image:

I, for one, was glad to see the Chaney (Bush) administration go. One
year later, I'm thinking they were better than the current clown. But
its like comparing which tit is more useless on a boar hog. We seem
to be going down the toilet. This country really needs another Kennedy
or Reagan.

Karl

Another Kennedy ?
LOL
Kennedy was the start of the Vietname war and the "Great Society"
increase in organized welfare.

Kennedy was said to have been thinking of pulling out of VN, hence
11/22/63. The Great Society was an LBJ thing.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article , "David R.Birch" wrote:

Kennedy was said to have been thinking of pulling out of VN,

Woulda been the only thing he ever did pull out of...

hence 11/22/63.

Ummm.... wow. Time to change the tin foil lining in your hat.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"David R.Birch" wrote:

Another Kennedy ?
LOL
Kennedy was the start of the Vietname war and the "Great Society"
increase in organized welfare.

Kennedy was said to have been thinking of pulling out of VN, hence
11/22/63. The Great Society was an LBJ thing.

David

There are two Presidents that were cut short that I'd really like to have seen go full
term just to see how well they would have done. Lincoln and Kennedy.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "David R.Birch" wrote:

Kennedy was said to have been thinking of pulling out of VN,

Woulda been the only thing he ever did pull out of...

hence 11/22/63.

Ummm.... wow. Time to change the tin foil lining in your hat.

I don't wear hats and Oswald just wasn't a good enough shot to have
done it.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
"David R.Birch" wrote:

Another Kennedy ?
LOL
Kennedy was the start of the Vietname war and the "Great Society"
increase in organized welfare.

Kennedy was said to have been thinking of pulling out of VN, hence
11/22/63. The Great Society was an LBJ thing.

David

There are two Presidents that were cut short that I'd really like to have seen go full
term just to see how well they would have done. Lincoln and Kennedy.

Lincoln had a full term and was reelected in 1864. I think
Reconstruction would have gone a lot better if he hadn't been shot.

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

David R.Birch wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "David R.Birch"
wrote:

Kennedy was said to have been thinking of pulling out of VN,

Woulda been the only thing he ever did pull out of...

hence 11/22/63.

Ummm.... wow. Time to change the tin foil lining in your hat.

I don't wear hats and Oswald just wasn't a good enough shot to have done
it.

David

Hells bells.
NOBODY was.

That's kind of the problem.

--

Richard Lamb
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:
David R.Birch wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "David R.Birch"
wrote:

Kennedy was said to have been thinking of pulling out of VN,

Woulda been the only thing he ever did pull out of...

hence 11/22/63.

Ummm.... wow. Time to change the tin foil lining in your hat.

I don't wear hats and Oswald just wasn't a good enough shot to have
done it.

David

Hells bells.
NOBODY was.

That's kind of the problem.

That's silly, it wasn't THAT hard to do, just beyond the skill of
Oswald. Easier yet with multiple shooters in the short interval of
shoots. Take a look at a Burt Lancaster flick called "Executive
Action" to see how it could've been done.

Not that we'll ever know what really happened.

David
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:
David R.Birch wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "David R.Birch"
wrote:

Kennedy was said to have been thinking of pulling out of VN,

Woulda been the only thing he ever did pull out of...

hence 11/22/63.

Ummm.... wow. Time to change the tin foil lining in your hat.

I don't wear hats and Oswald just wasn't a good enough shot to have
done it.

David

Hells bells.
NOBODY was.

That's kind of the problem.

Sorry guys but I have seen the shots taken at Kennedy recreated exactly.
They set things up just like the shots Oswald took at the book
depository and had a guy take the same shots. He was able to do it
without any trouble. It wasn't that hard of a shot, really. I think this
was a show on the discovery channel where they proved the shots were
easy enough for someone to make and the difficulty level was able to be
reproduced by any fairly decent shooter. Actually, when they recreated
the scenario I was surprised at how short the distance actually was.
Oswald was in a perfect spot right above Kennedy's car and he had a
perfect shot at it.

Hawke

Miss me yet? Don Foreman Metalworking 0 February 12th 10 05:23 AM
I'll miss you Farrah SonomaProducts.com Woodworking 30 June 27th 09 03:21 AM
What is cause of miss . . . Robert Swinney Metalworking 36 April 19th 09 12:38 AM
....don't miss it.... raj UK diy 0 February 22nd 08 11:00 AM
Did I miss out Chris Woodworking 9 August 27th 05 06:47 PM