Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Miss me yet?

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:55:12 -0600, F. George McDuffee
wrote:

distro pruned to AMC & RCM

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 04:20:53 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:
snip
This country really needs another Kennedy or Reagan.

snip
=================
A major problem is that the leader and the times must match.

Kennedy was the right [enough] leader for his times as Reagan was
for his. It is doubtful that either one would have anywhere the
same degree of success in the current [poisonous]
socio-political/economic environment.

The big danger is that the current situation may be the perfect
environment for a Huey Long, an American Peron or even an
American edition of Stalin/Mao/Hitler.

Already we have managed to largely externalize accountability for
our financial/social problems on "outside agitators" and external
forces, e.g. the dastardly Chinese Communists and reprehensible
Arab fundamentalists that forced our naïve Federal government to
borrow trillions of dollars and tricked the U.S. citizens into
buying their consumer products and oil. ;-

Unka George (George McDuffee)

Like Pogo Possum said...

I'll miss you Farrah SonomaProducts.com Woodworking 30 June 27th 09 03:21 AM
What is cause of miss . . . Robert Swinney Metalworking 36 April 19th 09 12:38 AM
....don't miss it.... raj UK diy 0 February 22nd 08 11:00 AM
hit or miss Cozy Chadsey Home Repair 2 December 19th 05 10:02 AM
Did I miss out Chris Woodworking 9 August 27th 05 06:47 PM