Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Obama Fiddles while our County Shivers

Hawke wrote:

Bush/Cheney did one hell of a job on the country. You expect the
Democrats to fix everything they broke in one year?

Learn to count. Congress changed hands over 3 years ago.

A President can't do much unless Congress authorizes funding.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
Hawke wrote:

Bush/Cheney did one hell of a job on the country. You expect the
Democrats to fix everything they broke in one year?

Learn to count. Congress changed hands over 3 years ago.

A President can't do much unless Congress authorizes funding.

Wes

You need to know a little more than just the basic numbers. George Bush
didn't issue a single veto in the first six years of his presidency,
which is unheard of in the modern era. After that he issued a lot, not
coincidentally that was when he lost the republican majority in
congress. He vetoed everything the Democratic congress voted to do. He
also had enough republicans to sustain his vetoes. That means even
though the majority in congress was Democratic because of the
republicans president and congressional minority they majority was
stymied. But that fact doesn't change the other fact that the policies
Bush implemented can't be fixed over night or even in one year. The
fallout from bad policies can take years or even decades to repair.
Which is what is happening now. Most people know that too. I just saw a
poll on TV minutes ago that fixed blame on our economic problems. Only
7% blame Obama but 31% blame Bush and 23% blame Wall Street. So most
people do think Bush is to blame. This time their right.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message
Wes wrote:
Hawke wrote:

[...]

Poor little Hack, you need to know a little more than just the basic
numbers. First he complains about no vetoes, and then he complains about a
lot of vetoes. The fact is that the democrats write bad bills filled with
earmarks, and need to get vetoed.

And poor Hack really needs to learn how to count. It wasn't that he issued
"a lot" of vetoes, it was only twelve. And he didn't veto everything, it
just seems that way when you're a libtard flailing your limpy wrists.

And of the twelve bills that he vetoed, the democrats were only "stymied" on
half of them. But when you're a lib flailing your wrists about, I guess
knowing how to count is unimportant compared to the need to scream about
something in your shrill libtard shrill voices.

What's more important, is that 0bama is a big zero loser who had a majority
to work with, no obstacles at all, and couldn't get anything done. 0zero
with 0zero accomplishments as President. Now that's a sad state of affairs.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

The press is controlled by the left of center group.
Why don't you think the numbers are odd.

1. If a R president has a R congress - the bills are ok by them.
Filibusters and meetings were held with all four parties there.

2. When the D congress dumps thousands of pages in a single bill -
RED flags fly up since they are the invention of fraud of the D party.

D congress won't pass bills that the president loves - simple as that.

Get thy head thinking and halt the blind head.

Martin

Hawke wrote:
Wes wrote:
Hawke wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 12, 2:55*pm, Hawke wrote:
Wes wrote:
Hawke wrote:

[...]

Correct.

But Wes still doesn't get it.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 12, 9:10*pm, "Burled Frau" wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message

Wes wrote:
Hawke wrote:

[...]

with 0zero accomplishments as President. Now that's a sad state of affairs.- Hide quoted text -

Hey Hawke....you got my stalker Burled Frau all worked up.

I owe you. ;)

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hawke wrote:
Wes wrote:
Hawke wrote:

[...]

Hawke- Hide quoted text -

Martin...why don't you go read the TARP or the Patriot Act and then
get back to us when you done..in the next lifetime.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message

Wes wrote:
Hawke wrote:

[...]

I'm not your stalker, I'm your Master. I own you slurpee.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 12, 2:55 pm, Hawke wrote:
Wes wrote:
Hawke wrote:

[...]

And TMT can't count either.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message

Wes wrote:
Hawke wrote:
[...]

It isn't hard. All you have to do is throw some facts at him which prove
how inept and incompetent his republicans are and it throws him into a
tizzy. That happens all the time to right wingers. They are so easily
flustered. They are so emotional and ill informed that when you tell the
truth to them it throws them for a loop. Just listen to him. He calls
Obama a zero when Obama has been handed just about the biggest mess of a
country any president ever got. But he defends the makers of the mess
time after time. You have to have a screw loose to do that. When you
point that out to the Frau he just goes to pieces like all the
pantywaist republicans do when you make them face the facts. It's pretty
funny to watch too.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Hawke" wrote in message

Wes wrote:
Hawke wrote:
[...]

I'll let you know if it's true when you start throwing some facts around.
Until then, I'm still waiting for your list of accomplishments of 0bama as
President, the big ZERO. I just realized why you couldn't list any before.
Let's start again, this time we'll number the first item as zero. Post your
list below -

0.