Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT- Product Of The YEAR! -Somebody Should Get A Nobel Prize For This-

On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 20:31:39 -0800 (PST), the infamous Glenn Gundlach
scrawled the following:

On Feb 7, 11:56*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 08:05:47 -0800, Fred Abse

wrote:
On Sun, 07 Feb 2010 08:17:00 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:

Terror for an American driver is a roundabout in Britain. As I approach
one, my palms begin to sweat. Then my head begins to ache. Traffic
diagrams appear in my head. I bite my lip...

Brits love going round in circles ;-)

I think Garces Circle in Bakersfield, CA qualifies as a roundabout. I've
come across a couple just outside Grand Junction, CO, and one in Balboa, CA,
too. At least the traffic goes around those the right way.

There are two of them in Bakersfield

Gunner

And one in Long Beach, CA

I've been around the one in Medford, OR. Single lane, probably too
small for 18-wheelers.

--
In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are
needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And