Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT- Product Of The YEAR! -Somebody Should Get A Nobel Prize For This-

Jon Anderson wrote:

T wrote:

Interesting. A little disorienting, not used to driving on the other
side of the road!

It's not that hard at first, so long as you focus and pay attention.
It's right when you think you've got it, that you'll pull out into the
wrong side of the road...

I was home on leave after spending a year in Japan and Okinawa, I'm minding my beeswax
driving down a road when some idiot is coming my way in my lane.

Eventually the real idiot (me) got back in to my lane.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
Jon Anderson wrote:

T wrote:

Interesting. A little disorienting, not used to driving on the other
side of the road!

It's not that hard at first, so long as you focus and pay attention.
It's right when you think you've got it, that you'll pull out into the
wrong side of the road...

I was home on leave after spending a year in Japan and Okinawa, I'm minding my beeswax
driving down a road when some idiot is coming my way in my lane.

Eventually the real idiot (me) got back in to my lane.

Wes

Related to this IIRC in the early years of the 20th century British
Columbia drove on the left, as in the UK and a few other places, but as
there was no formal border patrol to stop US people driving across and
continuing on the wrong side a number of accidents ensued. The gave up
and swapped sides, not a big issue in the day as cars weren't that common.