Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rep John Murtha ( democrat ) Dies

"Husky" wrote in message

When you stop hiding under your mommy's bed, Go play Russian Roulette
with an automatic.

What's an "automatic"?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Husky" wrote in message

When you stop hiding under your mommy's bed, Go play Russian Roulette
with an automatic.

What's an "automatic"?

That's what they called a semiautomatic when you were in diapers. Sometimes
called an autoloader.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Husky" wrote in message

When you stop hiding under your mommy's bed, Go play Russian Roulette
with an automatic.

What's an "automatic"?

That's what they called a semiautomatic when you were in diapers. Sometimes
called an autoloader.

I wasn't very thrilled with Murtha in his later years. But for his earlier years, I'd
like to signify my respect for his service before he got into politics.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

"Buerste" wrote in message
"Husky" wrote in message

When you stop hiding under your mommy's bed, Go play Russian Roulette
with an automatic.
What's an "automatic"?

That's what they called a semiautomatic when you were in diapers. Sometimes
called an autoloader.

I wasn't very thrilled with Murtha in his later years. But for his earlier years, I'd
like to signify my respect for his service before he got into politics.

Wes

Don't ignore that it was Murtha who put the language into this years
defense bills that prohibits the DOD from destroying any M1, M1
Carbines, M14, 1903,1917 or .22 rifles, nor 1911 pistols and no ammo
that is not deemed unsafe to use.

The man was NRA A+ rated.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Husky" wrote in message

When you stop hiding under your mommy's bed, Go play Russian Roulette
with an automatic.

What's an "automatic"?

It's that thing on the steering wheel that Lisa Douglas used to call the
Pernedsler

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stuart Wheaton wrote:

Don't ignore that it was Murtha who put the language into this years
defense bills that prohibits the DOD from destroying any M1, M1
Carbines, M14, 1903,1917 or .22 rifles, nor 1911 pistols and no ammo
that is not deemed unsafe to use.

The man was NRA A+ rated.

Well he did some good. The Haditha thing irritates me. He prejudged the Marines involved
publicly. I expected better conduct from a Marine officer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haditha_killings

Anyway, I'm a term limits guy, the longer congress critters stay in Washington the farther
away from their constituents they become. He was just another of those types.

Wes

Democrat Bigots Wes[_2_] Metalworking 20 November 14th 09 09:22 PM
Another democrat going to jail Libby Loo Metalworking 1 January 10th 09 12:37 PM
taps: dies and rethreading dies Nick Hull Metalworking 3 February 22nd 05 10:51 PM