Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default From another group

found in sci.electronics.design..quite a shop...

http://www.users.uswest.net/~kmaxon/index.html
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Awww ****, another inferiority complex, coming up.....
--
EA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rick" wrote in message
found in sci.electronics.design..quite a shop...

http://www.users.uswest.net/~kmaxon/index.html

Makes me very envious!!!

Nice pics of work he

http://www.users.uswest.net/~kmaxon/...allery_137.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

That's a bit insane!

Rick wrote:
found in sci.electronics.design..quite a shop...

http://www.users.uswest.net/~kmaxon/index.html

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RoyJ wrote:

Rick wrote:
found in sci.electronics.design..quite a shop...

http://www.users.uswest.net/~kmaxon/index.html

That's a bit insane!

His website design? It hurt my eyes.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Rick wrote:
found in sci.electronics.design..quite a shop...

http://www.users.uswest.net/~kmaxon/index.html

If you want to have you mind COMPLETELY blown, you
need
to see Tatjana van Vark's shop, and the gear she
has created
with it.
http://www.tatjavanvark.nl/index.html#works
I really love the inertial nav platform and the
video of her
tumbling the housing while the platform remains
steady.

Note that the Navigational and Bombing system out
of the
Vulcan bomber is in her DINING ROOM!

She has a GREAT shop, too! It used to be on the
site dedicated
to her, but I can't find it now.

Jon
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jon Elson" wrote in message
Rick wrote:
found in sci.electronics.design..quite a shop...

http://www.users.uswest.net/~kmaxon/index.html

If you want to have you mind COMPLETELY blown, you need
to see Tatjana van Vark's shop, and the gear she has created
with it.
http://www.tatjavanvark.nl/index.html#works
I really love the inertial nav platform and the video of her
tumbling the housing while the platform remains steady.

Note that the Navigational and Bombing system out of the
Vulcan bomber is in her DINING ROOM!

She has a GREAT shop, too! It used to be on the site dedicated
to her, but I can't find it now.

Jon

Here are some photos of her shop:

http://www.craftsmanshipmuseum.com/vanVark.htm

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 18:48:51 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

RoyJ wrote:

Rick wrote:
found in sci.electronics.design..quite a shop...

http://www.users.uswest.net/~kmaxon/index.html

That's a bit insane!

His website design? It hurt my eyes.

The color clashes and hard-to-read text are bad enough, but if
anything -more- flashes, I'm gonna throw up.

--
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire,
you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.

This group Mitch Home Repair 24 October 4th 09 08:24 AM
The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted tothis group will make your email address visible to anyone on the Internet. gro Electronics Repair 4 February 21st 09 01:53 AM
What's up with this group? [email protected] Home Repair 37 January 28th 07 04:27 PM