Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Shop accessories

cncmillgil wrote:
Got a Gear Drive tap wrench for christmas. It's sweeeeeeet!

That is sweet! If I didn't do all my tapping in my drill press, I'd
have to have one of those!

... I made an
accessory for the Gear Wrench- same principle only with an outer dia
to align on the taper of the gear drive holder.

http://users.cin.net/~milgil/GearWrench_accessory.jpg
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/GearWrench_accessory.avi

Cool. Is it spring loaded? I'd think it would have to be, to keep the
drive in contact with the wrench.

http://users.cin.net/~milgil/BportZdrive1.jpg

Cool, too. How is the drive held in the adapter? I wonder why the
B'port has such a complicated fitting?

Ok enough shop talk, back to politics!

LOL

Bob

TV's & Accessories Richi Electronics Repair 0 December 26th 07 10:18 AM
accessories for my air compressor? johnnyzero Home Repair 4 May 9th 06 03:59 PM
FS - Jet lathe + accessories Mike Schwarz Woodturning 2 October 2nd 05 11:46 AM
Blind accessories D'Olier Home Repair 2 May 10th 05 09:41 PM
FS lathe + many accessories Mike S Woodworking 5 December 15th 04 12:59 AM