Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
KG KG is offline

Default news group for metal finishing?

Anyone know of a news group or good source of information on metal finishing, paint or coatings?
*****************
Thank You

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Never ever underestimate the incompetent.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"KG" wrote in message
Anyone know of a news group or good source of information on metal
finishing, paint or coatings?
*****************
Thank You

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Never ever underestimate the incompetent.

The guys here usually answer all my questions.

Have a look here as well:

http://www.finishing.com/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"KG" wrote in message
Anyone know of a news group or good source of information on metal
finishing, paint or coatings?
*****************
Thank You

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Never ever underestimate the incompetent.

If you word it right with a praise for Barry or a blame on Dubya, people
here will answer your questions.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"KG" wrote in message
Anyone know of a news group or good source of information on metal
finishing, paint or coatings?

I found some interesting information in the past he

http://www.artmetal.com/tracker

You have to do a bit of searching.

--
Michael Koblic,
Campbell River, BC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
KG KG is offline

Thank you for your reply, I posted a request.

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 22:37:11 +0800, "Royston Vasey" wrote:

"KG" wrote in message
.. .
Anyone know of a news group or good source of information on metal
finishing, paint or coatings?
*****************

SNIP
The guys here usually answer all my questions.

Have a look here as well:

http://www.finishing.com/

Thank You

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Never ever underestimate the incompetent.

Any good metal finishing news groups? KG Metalworking 5 January 25th 10 05:39 AM
Can I join your news group Chris K. Woodturning 3 March 24th 07 04:02 PM
This News Group Allen Woodworking 32 July 1st 06 04:11 PM
Sad news group Hogwild Home Repair 0 April 25th 06 02:02 PM
Sad news group Hogwild Home Repair 0 April 24th 06 09:02 PM