Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Can I join your news group

Can I join your newsgroup? I have been woodturning for 3 months and could
use some pointers.

Thank you,

Chris

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Chris
Welcome. You are here. You just joined. This is a great bunch of guys and
gals. pretty informal. Just jump in and ask or answer. We all learn from one
another.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

"Chris K." wrote in message
Can I join your newsgroup? I have been woodturning for 3 months and could
use some pointers.

Thank you,

Chris

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Mar 23, 1:56 pm, "Darrell Feltmate"
wrote:
Chris
Welcome. You are here. You just joined. This is a great bunch of guys and
gals. pretty informal. Just jump in and ask or answer. We all learn from one
another.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS Canadawww.aroundthewoods.com

You're here, Chris. Climb on board.

One thing that Darrell didn't say was "make sure you visit my
website". Check the link on his post.

His site is full of great info no matter where you are in your turning
experience. I strongly suggest you put on a pot of coffee and visit
for a while.

Robert

This News Group Allen Woodworking 32 July 1st 06 04:11 PM
Sad news group Hogwild Home Repair 0 April 25th 06 02:02 PM
Sad news group Hogwild Home Repair 0 April 24th 06 09:02 PM
join with this group rama Metalworking 0 December 5th 05 04:53 AM
news group broken HaroldA102 Metalworking 2 January 13th 05 01:09 AM