Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Liberal CNN concedes: Obama approval rating below 50 percent

"Buerste" wrote:

"Lib Loo" wrote in message
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/12/...oll/index.html

Obama approval rating below 50 percent
December 4, 2009 5:44 p.m. EST

snip

LIES! Anybody that doesn't love Obama and everything he does and everybody
around him is a racist liar! CNN has been bought out by Exxon and Bush with
stollen Nazi gold. Obama's approval rating is really 80%!

I think his honeymoon is over. People are starting to figure out that national health
care is going to hurt those that produce. Cap and trade is going to kill our remaining
industry, and inflating our currency is going to wipe out our 401k's and savings.

The union types will continue to vote for him. That is where stimulus funds have been
directed. Anyone can create a government funded job, it takes someone with insight into
how the economy works to set conditions for the private sector to spend capital and create
jobs. For those that forgot, the private sector is where real revenue comes from.
Government workers paying income taxes is just a kickback.

Wes

--

One Big Assed Mistake America.