Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default convert air compressor to IC engine

I need a second portable air compressor to haul out into the orchard. So I
bought a 13 hp yanmar diesel. I have a nice Quincy 2 stage air compressor
made to run on an electric motor a sittin' on the shelf.

Do they make/sell change parts to run an air pump on a small engine? it must
be simple but I'm not sure what is needed.

Karl