Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Little nipper busted for DUI

On Nov 23, 3:01*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"rangerssuck" wrote

Excuse me sir, I would not have known about this at all (in fact I
neither knew nor cared that Kerry had a daughter) had YOU not posted
it in a metal working group.

Wow! *Do they have smoke signals where you live?

No, but I don't often listen to right-wing radio, either. And the
"news" lately has just been full of prognostications of total world
destruction due to Oprah leaving her show in two years.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"rangerssuck" wrote in message
On Nov 23, 3:01 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"rangerssuck" wrote

Excuse me sir, I would not have known about this at all (in fact I
neither knew nor cared that Kerry had a daughter) had YOU not posted
it in a metal working group.

Wow! Do they have smoke signals where you live?

No, but I don't often listen to right-wing radio, either. And the
"news" lately has just been full of prognostications of total world
destruction due to Oprah leaving her show in two years.

reply: Well, if you see it on TV, or hear it on the radio, it's got to be
true, right? I mean, they can't broadcast that stuff unless it is true, can
they?

You live in an interesting part of the world. No input from the right, yet
Oprah fills your "news". Very interesting part of the world.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 23, 3:01 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"rangerssuck" wrote

Excuse me sir, I would not have known about this at all (in fact I
neither knew nor cared that Kerry had a daughter) had YOU not posted
it in a metal working group.

Wow! Do they have smoke signals where you live?

No, but I don't often listen to right-wing radio, either. And the
"news" lately has just been full of prognostications of total world
destruction due to Oprah leaving her show in two years.

reply: Well, if you see it on TV, or hear it on the radio, it's got to be
true, right? I mean, they can't broadcast that stuff unless it is true,
can they?

You live in an interesting part of the world. No input from the right,
yet Oprah fills your "news". Very interesting part of the world.

Steve

Sticking ones head in the sand is a good excuse for ignorance, especially
when so many liberal news sources carried the AP story.
http://news.google.com/news/search?a...ra+k erry+dui

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 23, 3:01 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
[...]

when so many liberal news sources carried the AP story.http://news.google..com/news/search?...=us&hl=en&q=al...

Well, see, I get all my news from Gunner, SteveB and Lib Loo. I listen
to whatever they report from bizzaro world, and just believe the
opposite.

And what the **** is a "liberal news source" anyway? Is it anyone who
doesn't believe that Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin should share joint
presidency?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"rangerssuck" wrote

And what the **** is a "liberal news source" anyway? Is it anyone who
doesn't believe that Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin should share joint
presidency?

No, it is a theological organization that thinks the American people are an
ignorant unwashed bunch who need an elite ruling class to decide what is
right and best for the masses. And they see that there is no upside with
joining with the rabble, but rather (no pun intended) with the illuminati,
and being propagandists instead of true journalists.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:12:15 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"rangerssuck" wrote

And what the **** is a "liberal news source" anyway? Is it anyone who
doesn't believe that Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin should share joint
presidency?

No, it is a theological organization that thinks the American people are an
ignorant unwashed bunch who need an elite ruling class to decide what is
right and best for the masses. And they see that there is no upside with
joining with the rabble, but rather (no pun intended) with the illuminati,
and being propagandists instead of true journalists.

Steve

Pretty damned well stated.

Kudos!

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:12:15 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

"rangerssuck" wrote

And what the **** is a "liberal news source" anyway? Is it anyone who
doesn't believe that Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin should share joint
presidency?

No, it is a theological organization that thinks the American people are
an
ignorant unwashed bunch who need an elite ruling class to decide what is
right and best for the masses. And they see that there is no upside with
joining with the rabble, but rather (no pun intended) with the illuminati,
and being propagandists instead of true journalists.

Steve

Pretty damned well stated.

Kudos!

Gunner

YW. Even a brain damaged PTSD survivor has lucid moments.

And at least I have more sense and decency to confront parents of murdered
children and ask them, "How did you feel when you got the news?"

or

"As you can see, the winds from hurricane Frieda are growing, now up to 120
mph here on the Boulevard in Galveston, Texas ....... whoosh ...... the
sound of a Volvo blowing past .......... We're going to stay right here and
report all the news as it happens."

They're absent when a man applies to run for president of the United States,
and they're too busy to investigate his citizenship........... or to do a
program on how Barney Frank ran a male prostitution ring from his DC
townhouse.

Steve