Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Ft. Hood murderer was on BHO's transition team

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 13:01:12 -0600, the infamous RBnDFW
scrawled the following:

Now we have a little insight into why Obama said to not jump to
conclusions about Nidal Hasan. This murdering Muslim who killed and
wounded the people at Fort Hood, Texas was an advisor to Obama's
Homeland Security team. Look on page 29 of Homeland Security Institute
link below. See for yourself.

http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/old/PTTF_P...t_05.19.09.pdf

That boy sure know how to pick his A-Team

Rex, Rex, Rex. Don't you know that it's very un-PC of you to call
that black man "boy"?

He wasn't a briefer, but a participant. I wonder what that means.

Boy, Obama, you stepped in it again.

--
When we are planning for posterity,
we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary.