Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Ft. Hood murderer was on BHO's transition team

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Musilim or Martian, the guy was bat **** crazy. As far as I know, that isn't
a matter of any particular religion.
I still can't believe this was perpetrated by an officer. I was sure there
was some mistake on the initial reports but there was not.

He was not an 'Officer of the Line'.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Musilim or Martian, the guy was bat **** crazy. As far as I know,
that isn't a matter of any particular religion.
I still can't believe this was perpetrated by an officer. I was sure
there was some mistake on the initial reports but there was not.

He was not an 'Officer of the Line'.

But still.
It's F'd up.
Bad BAd BAD..........
And Wes, he started his military career as a Captain, not as a Major.
For one thing, it meant the Army thought he was career officer material.
Another would have been a pretty close review of his performance by a
promotions board.
They look at everything, and I do mean everything and Medical Corps Officers
are not subject to the "Up or Out" that line officers are.

--
John R. Carroll