Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - McCain camp: Palin The Republican Media Whore is a LIAR

On Nov 16, 7:56*pm, Ignoramus30118 ignoramus30...@NOSPAM.
On 2009-11-17, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:54:58 -0600, Ignoramus30118
wrote:

It would appear that Sarah Palin would be the preferred Republican
candidate, for both the right wing Republicans, as well as for
Democrats.

On the other *hand..Far Leftwing Extremist Fringe Kooks are scared
****less of her.

Which is a very good thing.

Its going to be a couple interesting years until the election.

Too bad most Leftwingers wont live to see it.

Well, the reason why I think Democrats will like her, is because she
is not electable.

But Gunner lives in Fantasy Land where things like facts are only
minor distractions. I suppose you could call me a "left winger," and
no, I don't expect that I'll live to see Palin get elected to anything
much more significant than dogcatcher.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

It would appear that Sarah Palin would be the preferred Republican
candidate, for both the right wing Republicans, as well as for
Democrats.

On the other hand..Far Leftwing Extremist Fringe Kooks are scared
****less of her.

Which is a very good thing.

Its going to be a couple interesting years until the election.

Too bad most Leftwingers wont live to see it.

Well, the reason why I think Democrats will like her, is because she
is not electable.

But Gunner lives in Fantasy Land where things like facts are only
minor distractions. I suppose you could call me a "left winger," and
no, I don't expect that I'll live to see Palin get elected to anything
much more significant than dogcatcher.

Thats the same claim the Right made about Obama.

Seems you and they are both wrong, no?

the hope is she'll start a bull moose, or crazy moose, or a crazy rogue
christian moose party or whatever and split the republican vote, like she
did in NY23. yes, i will be laughing if that happens.

b.w.

And if she wins? WIll you pack up your **** and move to Cuba or
Canada?

Or simply leave a note cursing the DNC before slitting your wrists?

(remember..when slitting your wrists..lenghtwise, not sideways)

VBG

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I kind of like the idea of Sarah as President.

Like somebody said, she upsets the people I'd like
to see upset.

Liberals AND conservatives!