Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Comics Momma WebTV wrote:

He McCain is a lefty pinko.
Did not fight in viet nam, helped and assisted the viet cong by
turning himself in and being a prisoner.

OK, Mr. brave guy. What wars did you fight in? What medals did
you get? I think this is big talk from someone who has never been
in battle.

Real patriot would not have surrendered.

That's what the Nazi SS did. We had to kill every one of the *******s.

Pinkos surrender. My son
comic would not have surrendered, he would hide under his bed like
during this war.

Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

sherwindu wrote
Comics Momma WebTV wrote

He McCain is a lefty pinko.
Did not fight in viet nam, helped and assisted the
viet cong by turning himself in and being a prisoner.

OK, Mr. brave guy. What wars did you fight in? What medals did you get?
I think this is big talk from someone who has never been in battle.

Real patriot would not have surrendered.

That's what the Nazi SS did.

Nope.

We had to kill every one of the *******s.

Nope.

We didnt even have to with the Japs either.

Pinkos surrender. My son comic would not have surrendered,
he would hide under his bed like during this war.

Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

In article ,
sherwindu wrote:

Comics Momma WebTV wrote:

He McCain is a lefty pinko.
Did not fight in viet nam, helped and assisted the viet cong by
turning himself in and being a prisoner.

OK, Mr. brave guy. What wars did you fight in? What medals did
you get? I think this is big talk from someone who has never been
in battle.

Real patriot would not have surrendered.

That's what the Nazi SS did. We had to kill every one of the *******s.

Pinkos surrender. My son
comic would not have surrendered, he would hide under his bed like
during this war.

Poor Doo Doo, he doesn't seem to know that because they (Nazis) were
anti-Communist, they were given CIA jobs and put in charge of the US
ballistic missile program.

But it was a war and we did kill some of them and Regan went to the
cemetery in Bitberg, Germany and gave them our respect for their efforts.
--

Billy

Bush, Cheney & Pelosi, Behind Bars
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/site/