Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 22:24:20 -0500, Shawn Hirn
wrote:

I agree. McCain will get the Republican nomination, but he ****es off a
lot of conservatives, and he won't be able to rely on the religious
wing-nut base, which means a lot of Republicans will either sit out this
election or vote third party. I know know who will win the Democratic
nomination, but whomever it turns out to be will surely be our next
president.

After seven years of the Bush, Jesus Christ himself couldn't win on
the republican line.
Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 18:13:09 -0800, Paul Knudsen
wrote:

After seven years of the Bush, Jesus Christ himself couldn't win on
the republican line.

Most probably because He wouldn't run as one.

Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

wrote:

After seven years of the Bush, Jesus Christ himself couldn't win on
the republican line.

Most probably because He wouldn't run as one.

He could win Democratic nomination - if he was also a gay, black,
transgendered, union member.

Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

wrote:

After seven years of the Bush, Jesus Christ himself couldn't win on
the republican line.

Most probably because He wouldn't run as one.

He could win Democratic nomination - if he was also a gay, black,
transgendered, union member.

He could get the Democratic nomination without being _any_ of those.

But he could _never_ get the Republican nomination, no matter what.

Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

wrote:

After seven years of the Bush, Jesus Christ himself couldn't win on
the republican line.

Most probably because He wouldn't run as one.

He could win Democratic nomination - if he was also a gay, black,
transgendered, union member.

We need a bumper sticker: "How would Jesus vote?"