Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 22:24:20 -0500, Shawn Hirn
wrote:

In article
,
Doobie Keebler wrote:

There are no good choices on the GOP ticket: get ready for Hillary/
Obama

I agree. McCain will get the Republican nomination, but he ****es off a
lot of conservatives, and he won't be able to rely on the religious
wing-nut base, which means a lot of Republicans will either sit out this
election or vote third party.

Interesting addition to that discussion:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...er-i-will.html

Coulter: I Will Vote for Hillary Over McCain
February 01, 2008 10:38 AM

In case you missed it, on Hannity & Colmes last night, controversial
pundit Ann Coulter -- who supports Mitt Romney for president -- said
she would back Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, over Sen. John McCain,
R-Ariz.

"She's more conservative that he is," she said. "She will be stronger
on the war on terrorism...I will campaign for her if it's McCain."...

OTOH, with friends like that, who needs enemies?
Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

Don Homuth wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 22:24:20 -0500, Shawn Hirn
wrote:

In article
,
Doobie Keebler wrote:

[...]

The right wing extremists are just piling on after Limbaugh declared
that the Republican party would be dead with McCain. I think there are a
lot more people in the middle than there are red or blue Koolaid
drinkers and I think making that declaration is a good thing.
Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

George wrote:

Don Homuth wrote:

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 22:24:20 -0500, Shawn Hirn
wrote:

In article
,
Doobie Keebler wrote:

[...]

How long until Limbaugh endorses Clinton?

Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

In article , CJT
wrote:

How long until Limbaugh endorses Clinton?

That might be the smartest move the neocons could make... Hillary would
probably spontaneously self-immolate if she thought for one moment that
he was sincere in his endorsement. Of course, Limbaugh is too fake to
pull off any sincerity, so I guess it's a moot point.
Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 08:34:43 -0800, Don Homuth wrote:

Interesting addition to that discussion:

Coulter: I Will Vote for Hillary Over McCain
February 01, 2008 10:38 AM

In case you missed it, on Hannity & Colmes last night, controversial
pundit Ann Coulter -- who supports Mitt Romney for president -- said
she would back Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, over Sen. John McCain,
R-Ariz.

I expressed the same view to my mother earlier tonight.

Posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

Snowbound wrote:
In article , CJT
wrote:

How long until Limbaugh endorses Clinton?

That might be the smartest move the neocons could make... Hillary
would probably spontaneously self-immolate if she thought for one
moment that he was sincere in his endorsement. Of course, Limbaugh is
too fake to pull off any sincerity, so I guess it's a moot point.

Psst. Karl Rove is freelancing these days.

John McCain, liar and liberal punk HeyBub[_2_] Home Repair 80 February 27th 08 04:26 AM
John McCain, liar and liberal punk Bob Home Repair 170 February 22nd 08 01:52 PM
John McCain, liar and liberal punk Shawn Hirn Home Repair 0 February 1st 08 10:13 AM
McCain Alert greg3347 Home Repair 85 November 7th 07 04:34 AM
In the Words of Republican Presidential Candidate Sen. John McCain BGKM Woodworking 5 March 8th 07 12:31 AM