Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default So why isn't our "hardworking patriotic conservative" Gunner whining about this?

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Nov 15, 7:51 am, "Buerste" wrote:
"Deucalion" wrote in message

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:35:29 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:56:45 -0500, "Buerste" wrote:

"Deucalion" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:46:20 -0500, "Buerste"
wrote:

"Deucalion" wrote in message
om...
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:39:48 -0700, wrote:

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:15:28 -0500, Deucalion

wrote:

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:29:01 -0700,
wrote:

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 00:45:42 -0500, "Buerste"
wrote:

You can still call me Tom

Tom, don't tell me you were lying when you wrote "OBTW, I'm not
Tom".
I'm shocked I tell you, shocked! Let me guess, everything else
you
say
is true? Watch out gummer, tom's gunning for your title of
biggest
Usenet windbag/phony!

Wayne

Being a liar is one of the main attributes he has to acquire if
he
wants to be like gunner. I think that they have much more than
that
in common though.

Yup. Do a Bing search for "tom gardner ohio brush" for pictures of
tom's shop, and compare to gummy's. Apparently it's only taken
Obama
few months to give both places that er, lived-in look. :-)

That is no surprise. Those two must have a lot in common for each
stick up for the other no matter how much evidence there is that
one
(or both) of them are lying. So, I guess that makes both of them
pretty sad to watch.

You see, to this day, gunner could simply recant and apologize for
the
remarks that he made about my family member as she lay in
Intensive
Care (three times in a month) paralyzed on her left side and blind
in
her left eye with permanent brain damage. I would pretty much
leave
him alone if he did. Well except for pointing out his lies and
that
would be a enough to keep most people busy.

However, his damaged psyche won't allow him to do that and I will
be
here until the news of his the end of his sorry existence is
posted
by
his bereaved friends. Such is his destiny and such is his karma.

As it stands, she has regained her eyesight and use of the left
side
of her body with a lot of physical therapy and hard work. The
permanent brain damage was indeed permanent, but she has succeeded
in
doing something that he can't. She has a job and a relatively
happy
life. He turned out to be a sullen and unemployed. All of these
are
a result of his decisions.

It is as it is, but it was he who made it that way.

Ya' think my 100+ year old building looks lived in? The roof doesn't
leak,
everything is up to code, the equipment is new and it's all paid
for.
.It
sits on 2.5 acres. That's the "new" building, since 1942. We are 130
years
old. And, I didn't inherit anything, I too cared for invalids. The
property will be demolished as a new freeway extenuation is
scheduled
be
built by 2015. The new building will be 30 miles West, where I live
in
farm
country. You're welcome to visit any time you like, many have.

You're 130 years old and still running a machine shop? Yeah...right.

1879...do the math.

He cant. He is too stupid.

I don't really believe that he is 130 years old. However, apparently
you do and I can understand that you think like that.

Gunner's right, you are too stupid.- Hide quoted text -

Look who is talking.

TMT

I'm looking, but all I see are your gums flapping. Trimming unrelated
newsgroups, thanks!