Tim Wescott

Default Gunner Arse Shoots off Pecker: "I was Drunk" he says "it's notlike I did it on purpose".

Cliff wrote:

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:11:33 -0700, Tim Wescott
wrote:

Gunner, you do contribute to this group and I appreciate that. But you
can take all this off-topic crap and form a group with Cliff to just
snarp at each other. When it comes to politics you're both wacko
extremists

I promoted no wars nor fell for packs of winger lies G.

Packs of _right_ winger lies. You copy stuff here that's just as wacko
as what I see from Gunner.

When are we going to see a post from you with metalworking content? I
just don't see how "rec.crafts.metalworking" can be read as "bait Gunner
now".

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
Gunner Asch

wrote:

Gunner, you do contribute to this group and I appreciate that. But you
can take all this off-topic crap and form a group with Cliff to just
snarp at each other. When it comes to politics you're both wacko
extremists

I promoted no wars nor fell for packs of winger lies G.

Packs of _right_ winger lies. You copy stuff here that's just as wacko
as what I see from Gunner.

When are we going to see a post from you with metalworking content? I
just don't see how "rec.crafts.metalworking" can be read as "bait Gunner
now".

Still waiting for you to back up your claims Tim. Use as many bytes
as necessary.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Tim Wescott

Gunner Asch wrote:

Still waiting for you to back up your claims Tim. Use as many bytes
as necessary.

Cliffandgunner:

All else aside my points were that this is a metalworking newsgroup
which you two are using as a political bulletin board. I don't have to
substantiate that point to anyone who isn't a fool. I haven't taken a
poll but I'm damn tired of it and I know there's others that have
commented in the same vein. I don't post my model airplane stuff, or my
electronic design stuff, or my DSP stuff or my control engineering stuff
or my ham radio stuff here 'cause it's way off topic.

I would appreciate the two of you showing the same consideration to the
rest of us.

If either of you could back up -- with your fancy citations -- how
extreme political ranting from either direction relates to metalworking
any more closely than any of the above topics I'm all eyes.

Otherwise could you just mail your stuff to him, and he can mail his
stuff to you? Then the rest of us can just read posts about working
metal unless we check into a political newsgroup where all your ranting
belongs?

Just picture yourself in 6th grade. Listen to the voice of Mr. Nordmo:
Knock it off. Take it outside. If it doesn't add value to the class
then bottle it up.

Got it? Both of you? Assuming you're not the same person?

Gunner: Whether or not you are also Cliff and only choose to post
useful stuff under the G name, I _do_ appreciate your on-topic posts.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services
Gunner Asch

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 23:56:19 -0700, Tim Wescott
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

Im still waiting for your cites. Is there some reason you are
avoiding backing up your rant with citations?

Gunner: Whether or not you are also Cliff and only choose to post
useful stuff under the G name, I _do_ appreciate your on-topic posts.

Your welcome

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Cliff

wrote:

Gunner, you do contribute to this group and I appreciate that. But you
can take all this off-topic crap and form a group with Cliff to just
snarp at each other. When it comes to politics you're both wacko
extremists

I promoted no wars nor fell for packs of winger lies G.

Packs of _right_ winger lies.

Not from my plate it seems.

You copy stuff here that's just as wacko
as what I see from Gunner.

Such as? LOL ...

When are we going to see a post from you with metalworking content?

You are probably a hobbiest ...

I just don't see how "rec.crafts.metalworking"

Yep. No worries though.

can be read as "bait Gunner now".

"Gunner" who?
--